Brycen's Growth Timer

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, November 4, 2011

8 days to go





I can actually see time moving... ever so slowly. Everyone is asking me when when when and i think i am almost running out of ways to be polite in response.

Wamma Brycen, i am ready when you are. Am trying not to listen to the common belief that FTM do not reach full term.

I had a false alarm on wednesday night when the Braxton Hicks intensified and my sis figured it is better to be safe than sorry. So she drove me to hospital at 1am. (see pic in pink dress, the pains were in my upper legs and all over the back, but kept trying to smile)We were sent back 15 mins later coz i was no were near dilated. It's been 2 days now and apart from the ocassional constractions, and aches here and there. everything is calm.

Walking, well...i think this is overrated. I have known people who have walked their heels sore and baby still does not come. I imagine it can help speed up the labor process, but highly doubt it does induce labor. I do, walk once in a while if only to satisfy my conscience and obey my mom, lol.

Above (in black) is, hopefully the last pic i am posting before Brycen gets here.

1 comment:

  1. ok Brycen when are you here ??i tell u ok come on the 13 please coz tht will add up to antie lils bday oct (10) and 3rd so i wll still be happy pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and mummy yeah u r too ready!!!

    ReplyDelete