Brycen's Growth Timer

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, October 24, 2011

19 days to go!


Well well, is been a while I know, but let’s just say that i am evidently getting lazy. My entire body is tight taunt and about ready to explode.

At this point, whatever I need to do, I do immediately and cannot risk keeping anything for later. I shave every 4 days, have a pedicure every week and recheck and repack everything. I think I am actually adding to my exhaustion. The nesting phase just hit me and yesterday for the first time since February, I washed dishes! Ha! I had to fight the need to go outside and rake the fallen leaves in the compound and the only thing that stopped me is that the activity required me to bend. When I see dudus I want to fumigate the entire house, when I see a messy kitchen top I want to scrub down the floors…. Hehehe… this is exciting.

Brycen is fully cooked now and all systems are go. He is basically just chilling and putting on his last few grams while still in the comfort of my fabulous womb and should be about 2.8kgs. I am now used to my swollen feet, numbness, acne, dark skin, plus new aches and pains that seem to pop up every time I change position. Last night I actually read up on natural ways to induce labor coz I am thinking if he is ready, why he heck is he still in there?

Will be having my internal exam on Monday (yes Lilian it was postponed 2 weeks) to see how things are progressing. Am actually not looking forward to anyone or anything entering my vejayjay and I have heard that the process is rather uncomfortable.

1 comment:

  1. huh what are they going to do down there in the vijayjay? i tell u this is not funny n Brycen please b an october baby mummy is tired n anti lilian wants you to be a an october baby like her!

    ReplyDelete