Brycen's Growth Timer

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Third Trimester "You Know When..."

From one of the favorite reads on the right, this is my third trimester “You Know When…”
• There are food stains on all my clothes that I do not notice till after my meals
• Every time I sneeze while seated at my desk I hit my tummy on the desk a little too hard. (sorry Baby B)
• I break a sweat walking from the car to the office, and from the living room to my bedroom.
• I Exercise in my head more than actual exercise.
• I select my shoes based on which would be the easiest to put on.
• I visit the bedroom where Brycen’s stuff is every evening and refold and rearrange everything everyday
• I do not know what I lived for before expecting. What else is there? Lol
• I do not put any thought to shaving, I just do it and do not care when I have missed a patch.
• I get random hot flashes suddenly and the ice is never cold enough to keep me cool
• My ankles look like… ankles? Well I no longer have any.
• I want to eat wedding cakes every Saturday.
• I use my toes to pick up things off the ground.

1 comment:

  1. LOLOLLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!! NOTHING MORE ESPECIALLY THE LAST ONE!!!

    ReplyDelete