Brycen's Growth Timer

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

20 Weeks!


How far along?: 20 Weeks

*Maternity clothes?: Like all the time, am running out of fitting ones though and I hate the “tents” that now only seem to only fit.

*Sleep?: Awkward. I use 4 pillows and turn every 3 hours…

*Best moment this week? Knowing am half-way there, and finding a cheap store to buy good quality baby stuff.

*Movement?: small small ones. Strange that I am not feeling them as much as last month…or it is coz am so busy I seem to never settle down lest am going to bed.

*Food cravings?: I hate everything.

*Labor signs?: Nope.

*Belly button in or out?: half innie-half outie

*What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, exercising and sleeping late.

*What I’m looking forward to: knowing my birth plan and shopping for baby.

*Feelings this week: fatigue- I want to stay home all day and do nothing. After my first shopping, I now feel mummyish…

1 comment:

  1. baby b is growing !!!! Nice, wonder how big he will be ...lol

    ReplyDelete