Brycen's Growth Timer

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

18 weeks

The little man has become amazingly mobile, passing the hours yawning, hiccupping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. Well, littlest is also becoming not so little and now weighs about 150g, a little more than the size of a sweet potato.

This little man has been moving kinda a lot lately, and this for some reason, sends me to the porcelain seat a little more often than usual (remember its already unusual at this stage) yet...

…..and the cleavage, my word! My boobs are on fire. They itch like crazy and are as turgid as water balloon. I cannot ever dare wear a push-up bra. Am all the way up to a cup E from DD!!

Am somewhat not too stressed about people touching my belly. I touch it a lot myself and mama was telling me yesterday that I over touch it… well when the lil’ man is kicking… I feel things, things.

Aunt Lucy had Leon exactly 19 day ago and he is such an angel. Hope you will be buddies, online buddies at least (wink)

1 comment: