Brycen's Growth Timer

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It is Official

When the say that now the uterus grows 1cm each week, they are not kidding. I think i can see my tummy growing, literally. This is scary.

In a few weeks,I will miss sleeping on my tummy. Its kinda beginning to be a hustle...what with the new Pam Anderson boobs and all. I feel like am lying on two water balloons while i sleep...not cool.

Baby B, today you are probably having your first little poop-n-pee, lol; which means more liquid to send me to the already increasing rides to the porcelain pony...as if i am not looking suspicious enough...

I think now 80% of the people at the office know (with the exception of the clueless men). So at 3 months, it is now official and public news that i am having a baby. So its time to share the news with my close friends...lets see how many volunteer God-mamas and Papas you will have :-)

PS: Aunt Lils is God-mama from Kenya...yey!

No comments:

Post a Comment