Brycen's Growth Timer

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

Lucky No. 7!

I am going to see you again this week, and this is all I am thinking about. It is scary though that I seem to be showing already, or is it the groundnut sauce, beans and mashed potatoes that I cannot get enough of hehehe...

Told Grandma about you and she is excited, worried and being Grandma…

Your Cousin Kayla (is it) is growing fast, I think she will be very big… you have a lot to catch up on so keep growing fast, coz mama can’t wait to see you; and it will be a long wait.

1 comment:

  1. Update on Cousin Kayla.. she is a he! So i am guessing the name will change too.

    A Anna is so big, and so tired yet she still has another 2 months to go. Baby B, if you and your new cousin have some secret way of communicating, tell him to relax on the food coz A Anna's exit door can only stretch too far. (Hihi)

    ReplyDelete